Products form the basic blocks of Primaseller. You will be able to proceed on Primaseller only if you have your products added in the Primaseller application.
- Click on the Products icon from the left menu
- You will see the below screen as below if you have not added any products yet
- You will see the following screen if you have already added some products
Modes of Adding Products
Primaseller enables you to add products in three ways:
- Fetch from online channels: You can choose one online channel such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc. as the base channel and sync all products from there
- Add Individual Products: Add products one by one
- Upload Products: Add products by uploading in bulk using excel files
Fetch from Online Channels
Products can be fetched from Amazon, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify and eBay. This will save a lot of time if you are an online seller. To use this option, you first need to create a channel. Then,
- Click on Products from left menu
- Click on Product Actions
- Select Fetch from online channel
- Click on Fetch under the channel you want to fetch from
- Select Sync and your products will be synced
In case you have variants on the online channel, both parent products and child SKUs will be fetched and correspondingly mapped.
Click here to learn how to connect a channel to your Primaseller application
Add an Individual Product
You can also add an individual product in your Primaseller application.
- Click on Add New Product on the top right of the product page
- Fill in all the details of the particular product such as Name, Product Code, Category, Brand
- You can upload images using dropbox. Uploading images through Google drive is currently unavailable
- product images are by default used for SKU images. You can change SKU images by editing the SKU. This will override the image of the parent product.
- You can create a new category from this page, in case your product does not belong to any of the categories listed
- If your Product needs Serial Numbers to be captured during Invoicing (usually applicable to electronics) then you should enable the “Needs Serial Numbers” field.
- If your product has variations you can select the check box for “Has variants” accordingly. If your Product has variants, add variation parameters and select the valid values for your variations
- Provide prices for various SKUs
- Under Inventory, you can add the Stock of that particular SKU that is available with you to the respective facilities. After that, click on Save and Next.
- In the Channel Listing section, you can add your SKUs in channels such as Amazon and Magento.
- You can optionally add operational details like default shipping cost, product dimensions, package dimensions, etc.
- Click on the Save button and this product gets added successfully to your inventory
Upload Products in Bulk Using Excel
To add the products in bulk you can upload the excel file containing product details.
- Click on the Product Actions button
- Click on Upload Products
- Download a sample excel file. You can use this template to upload the details of your products and SKUs. Do not change the column names while editing the sample file. Also, make sure that your value is a number, and not a dollar or an INR value
- Upload the file back into the system by clicking on Choose File
- Browse for the file on your computer
- Click Upload