Creating an Etsy Channel
Sign in to your Primaseller account and do the following to synchronize your Etsy account with Primaseller:
- Click on the Channels icon on the left panel
- On the Channels page, click on Add Channel
- Select Etsy
- You will now be taken to the Create page, where you can configure your channel as explained below
Under Create, you will have to give the following information:
- Name: Give a name to your Etsy channel. Preferably, the name Etsy, so that you can easily identify the channel.
- Inventory Source: Choose the facility from which you want to push inventory on to your Etsy channel. Click on the drop down under ‘inventory source’ and choose any, or all facilities.
- If you want to push the actual inventory at a certain facility that you have chosen for Etsy sales, click on ‘Actual Inventory’.
- If you only want to push a certain number of items from that facility, click on ‘Fixed Inventory’. You will be asked to provide the exact inventory count you want pushed to Etsy.
- Order Fulfillment Configuration: Select the facility to which orders will be allocated for fulfillment. By clicking ‘Manually Allocate’ you will be able to allocate orders manually from any facility you wish
- Shipping Configuration: By clicking on ‘Add default shipping cost’, you can add a default shipping cost to all your SKUs. This can be changed later by editing the channel SKU. [Note: We do not update shipping cost on Etsy. You have to set up the shipping cost on Etsy directly. This checkbox can be left unchecked]
- Advanced Configuration: If you choose not to have an inventory update or price update for your product at Etsy channel, you can choose either, or both, by clicking on the respective boxes.
- Invoice Configuration: You can set the date on invoices using this configuration. You will have three options to choose from:
- Current Date: The invoice date will be the invoice creation date.
- Date of sale: The invoice date will be the date on which the order was created.
- Date of shipment creation: The invoice date will be the date on which the shipment for the order was created.
Connect the Channel
In step 2 of creating the channel, you will be prompted to login with your Etsy Credentials in a popup page where you will authorize Primaseller to access your Etsy Orders(Receipts) and Listings.
Manage your Listings
Etsy listing management is like any other listing management and you can learn about it here.