Map Supplier SKUs to the respective suppliers
The Supplier SKU entity maps your SKU with the Supplier. It contains:
- SKU – Code and Name
- Supplier SKU – Code and Name – Code and Name by which the Supplier identifies it
- Is Pack – Whether this is a bulk pack of your base SKUs and if Yes, what is the multiple?
- Cost Price – Cost Price of this object – If it’s a pack, it is the pack price
- SLA – Days taken by supplier to deliver the product (optional)
You can read more about Suppliers and Supplier SKUs here
- Automated entries in PO made by Primaseller application can be overwritten by subsequent runs of a report (daily, weekly, monthly) or manually editing quantity in open POs
- You do not need an Advanced Plan for Low Stock or Backorders reports. You need it only to generate Auto-POs from these reports.
- If you try to raise another PO for the same combination, the system will ask you to either discard the existing PO and continue with the new one or to load the open PO again for you to add more SKUs to it.