Once you have purchased a label from an integrated shipper, Primaseller allows a cancellation request under the following conditions:
- Shipment status in Primaseller is Ready to Ship and not Shipped
- Shipper hasn’t physically picked up the shipment
In this case, you can discard the shipment from the Order details where on the shipment, at the end, you need to click on the ‘X’ to discard the shipment.
- Navigate to Online Orders/B2B depending on the channel
- From the left menu, under Shipments -> To Process
- Go to the Ready to Process Filter
On the shipment, at the end, click on the ‘X’ to discard the shipment and cancel the purchased label.
- At this point, we have only requested a cancellation and refund. Your actual refund can take several days to actually reflect in the account once it is accepted by the shipper.
- Refunds on your cancelled USPS labels, if any, will be reflected in your Primaseller Shipper Credits once we receive a confirmation from the shipper.