The Primaseller iPad POS App, in addition to an in-built camera scanner, is compatible with SocketMobile Bluetooth scanners. Supported versions: D700, D730, D740, S700, S730, S740, S800(8Ci), S850(8Qi), 7Ci, 7Di, 7Mi, 7Pi
To connect a SocketMobile scanner to the app:
- Turn on your SocketMobile Scanner
- Configure the scanner to the iOS mode by scanning the below command code:
- Connect to the iPad via Bluetooth by navigating to the iOS Settings page, enabling Bluetooth and selecting the scanner.
- In the Primaseller POS app on the iPad, go to Settings -> Scanner and select the Bluetooth scanner option
- Start using the scanner on the “Sell” screen to scan products. You will be able type in values like Discount, Customer Name etc. in all fields which accept a text input while the scanner is still connected.