A facility is a storage location where you keep your stock or inventory. Inventory/Stock is the count of products that you have with you. A facility can be your warehouse or retail store.
Navigate to the Facilities section using instructions given below. You will land on the facility summary page. You can either add a new facility here or modify existing facilities.
- Click on the Settings icon from the left menu
- Click on Warehouses and Stores under Facilities
You will land on the facilities home page.
- Click on Add Facility at the top right corner.
- Choose whether the type of facility is a store or a warehouse. If Store is selected, then two things are created.
- The facility itself and
- A POS channel. To create a POS channel you need not go to Channels section. Instead, it is created here itself
- Fill in the details like name of the facility, TIN, contact, address
- Click Save
- To modify a facility, click on the facility that you want to modify
- Click on Edit Facility Info
- Click on Save
- POS store and POS channel are a single entity.
- Adding a new Store will create a default register for the store.
- Online Channels and B2B channels can be mapped to both type of facilities