While we do not have a full fledged Gift Card Feature in Primaseller – this is something we plan to build in Q3 of 2020. In the meantime you can use the following workaround:
- Create SKUs called Gift Cards for each denomination. Example Gift Card -$100, Gift Card $200
- Add unlimited inventory to these SKUs
- You can sell these SKUs to Customers that are priced accordingly. Physically they could be in the form of cards with your branding and a serial number if necessary. Store these serial numbers offline in a spreadsheet.
- Create a Payment method called Gift Cards
- When a customer chooses to redeem it, you can use this payment method to accept the payment and manually ensure that the amount on the payment does not exceed the value of the card
- Now update the redemption status on the shared spreadsheet manually