- Airwaybill or AWB Number
- An airwaybill number is used to track shipment and show its delivery status.
- B2B Channel
- The channel of sale to other businesses is B2B (Business to Business). However this channel is also often used for manual orders which need to be fulfilled later.
- A barcode is an OMR representation of data relating to the object to which it is attached to.
- Categories form the classification units of your products.
A Default Category is created when your company is created on Primaseller. However, you can add as many categories as you want. Make sure that each category you are adding has a unique name.
Categories have two advantages:
- They help you organize the data in your reports
- They help you set different taxes for different sets of products on the basis of categories
- Channels are sources of orders. These could be:
- Your stores where customers walk-in – Point of Sale Channel
- Your online webstores built using Magento, WooCommerce or Shopify
- Online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay
- B2B Channels which depicts your wholesale trade and Manual Orders
The set of SKUs that you list on each channel is called its channel catalog. In this section of your application, you can perform channel specific product actions like syncing the products with your channels, uploading products, and importing from another channel.
Each channel SKU will carry some identifiers. These identifiers are used to help the product relate to that specific channel, including seller SKU code, channel SKU code, listing and selling price, etc.
- Channel SKU
- A Channel SKU is an entry in the Channel Catalog which depicts your SKU in your channel with prices and codes specific for that channel.
A Composite SKU is an SKU that acts as a bundle/kit/combo of SKUs. Each Composite SKU can have multiple Child SKUs with corresponding quantities.
When an order is placed for the Composite SKU, Primaseller will block the inventory of the Child SKUs.
This is the price at which an SKU is estimated to be purchased. It is the default value on an SKU which is also used while creating a corresponding Supplier SKU that is used while creating Purchase Orders.
- A dashboard is a summarized glimpse of your business and is the first screen that a logged in user can see.
Any location where your physical stock is kept is called a facility in Primaseller. It can be your warehouse or your retail store.Inventory is specific to each facility in Primaseller and you can setup as many facilities as your plan permits.
- Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA)
- Items “Fulfilled by Amazon” are offered by a third-party seller, but shipped from an Amazon Fulfillment Center to the customers.
- It is the count of every SKU you have at your physical location, i.e. facility. Those SKUs for which you don’t have any inventory will be called, “Out Of Stock”.
This is the Printed or Listed price of the product (MSRP or MRP)
- Marketplace Web Service or MWS
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more.
- A document which contains the list of all the shipments you are handing over to the logistics partner (i.e. the person who picks up the packages from your facility) at the time of dispatch. It is ideally used as a proof for transferring of packages from you to the logistics partner. You may ask the logistics person to sign a copy of the manifest which you can save as a record for future reference.
- Online Orders
- Online orders are those orders which you get on various eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, etc. Orders from your own webcarts built on platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, Prestashop, etc. are also considered as online orders.
- Point of Sale or POS
- The physical place or point at which a retail transaction is carried out.
Products are your goods of sale – this is essentially your catalog. Each product is identified with a unique Product Code which cannot be repeated across other products. Under this section of your application, you can add products, view them, and download the product details
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Orders (POs) are documents issued by the buyer(retailer/wholesaler) to his supplier/vendor when he needs to procure items for his store.
A purchase order typically consists of the name and quantity of items purchased, their price, payment status, vendor details, etc.
- Selling Price
- This is the actual price of the product at which it is sold. It could be the same as the Listing price or the final discounted price. Ideally it should not be greater than the Listing Price. However, while creating orders, an additional discount can be added to this in the Order creation screens for POS and B2B.
- Service Level Agreement or SLA
- A contract between a service provider and the end user that defines the level of service expected from the service provider. It includes scope, quality, and responsibility.
A Supplier (or a vendor) is an individual who supplies goods to his buyer(retailer/wholesaler). The buyer can raise a purchase order against the vendor for procuring the items he needs at his store.
A supplier SKU lets you track how your products are represented by your supplier for the purchase orders placed by them.
- Stock Keeping Unit or SKU
Primaseller has Products which depict your catalog and each Product has an SKU which is the key inventory object.In the field of inventory management, a Stock Keeping Unit or SKU, is a distinct type of item for sale, such as a product or service, and all attributes associated with the item type that distinguish it from other item types. For an SKU, these attributes could include, but are not limited to, manufacturer, description, material, size, color, packaging, and warranty terms.
- Tax Class
- There can be various types of taxes applicable, like VAT, CST, GST, Service Tax, etc., depending on the country of your operation. You can create your own tax classes and then assign these classes to your list of products by creating some very simple tax rules.
- Tax Rule
- Tax rules can be set up at the:
- Category level: All products within the selected category will inherit the taxes as per the rules set at the category level
- SKU level: The tax rules set at the product level will override the rules at the category level (if already set)
Unmapped order items are those that do not have an SKU which is already available in your master catalog (Products and SKUs).
A product may have SKUs that differ slightly based on color, size, shape, etc. (Variation Parameters). Based on these parameters, the SKUs are called Variations with values like Size = Large or Color = Blue.