Recommended Pre-reading: Amazon – Primaseller Channel Capabilities
Creating an Amazon Channel
After logging in to your Primaseller account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Channels from left-side main menu
- On the Channels page, click on ‘Add Channel’ and choose ‘Amazon’. There will be multiple Amazon channels here, select the one you are selling on.
- You will now be taken to a page called ‘Create‘, where you will be able to create a new Amazon channel to display your products
Under create, you will have to give the following information:
- Name: Give a name to your Amazon channel. Preferably, the name ‘Amazon’ unless you have multiple Amazon accounts in which case you can number them accordingly
- Inventory Source: Choose the facility from which you want to push inventory on to your Amazon channel. Click on the drop down under ‘inventory source’ and choose any, or all facilities.
- If you want to push the actual inventory at a certain facility that you have chosen for Amazon sales, click on ‘Actual Inventory’.
- If you only want to push a certain number of items from that facility, click on ‘Fixed Inventory’. You will be asked to provide the exact inventory count you want pushed to Amazon.
- Order Fulfillment Configuration: Select the facility to which orders will be allocated for fulfillment. By clicking ‘Manually Allocate’ you will be able to allocate orders manually from any facility you wish
- Shipping Configuration: By clicking on ‘Add default shipping cost’, you can add a default shipping cost to all your SKUs. This can be changed later by editing the channel SKU.
- Advanced Configuration: If you choose not to have an inventory update or price update for your product at Amazon channel, you can choose either, or both, by clicking on the respective boxes
- Invoice Configuration: You can set the date on invoices using this configuration. You will have three options to choose from:
- Current Date: The invoice date will be the invoice creation date.
- Date of sale: The invoice date will be the date on which the order was created.
- Date of shipment creation: The invoice date will be the date on which the shipment for the order was created.
Connect the Channel
Click here to read about getting your connection credentials from Amazon and connecting it to Primaseller.
Click here to know how to add products and manage listings from Amazon with Primaseller.
Recommended Post Reads