Recommended Pre-reading: Flipkart – Primaseller Channel Capabilities
Creating a Flipkart Channel
After logging in to your Primaseller account, please do the following:
- Navigate to Channels from left-side main menu
- On the Channels page, click on ‘Add Channel’ and choose ‘Flipkart’
In the create channel page for Flipkart, you will have to provide the following information:
- Name: Give a name to your Flipkart channel. Preferably, the name ‘Flipkart’ so that you can easily identify the channel
- Inventory Source: Choose the facility from which you want to push inventory on to your Flipkart channel. Click on the drop down under ‘inventory source’ and choose any, or all facilities.
- If you want to push the actual inventory at a certain facility that you have chosen for Flipkart sales, click on ‘Actual Inventory’.
- If you only want to push a certain number of items from that facility, click on ‘Fixed Inventory’. You will be asked to provide the exact inventory count you want pushed to Flipkart.
- Order Fulfillment Configuration: Select the facility to which orders will be allocated for fulfillment. By clicking ‘Manually Allocate’ you will be able to allocate orders manually from any facility you wish
- Default Fulfillment SLA: Add the number of days that you would take, on an average, to completely finish processing an order
- Shipping Configuration: By clicking on ‘Add default shipping cost’, you can add a default shipping cost to all your SKUs. This can be changed later by editing the channel SKU.
- Advanced Configuration: If you choose not to have an inventory update or price update for your product at Flipkart channel, you can choose either, or both, by clicking on the respective boxes
Connect the Channel
- Go to: https://api.flipkart.net/oauth-register/login
- Login with your seller credentials
- Click on Register New Application
- Provide the Application Name
- Provide the Application Description, in order to recognize that this is used for Primaseller Integration
- Select Self_Access_Application for application type
- Save the API Key (Application ID) and Access Token (Application Secret Number) generated by Flipkart
- Enter the details and click on Connect or Update on Primaseller
If all details are provided correctly, the channel status will change from Disconnected to Connected
Click here to know how to add products and manage listings
Recommended Post Reads