While the Master Catalog holds the definition of the Products and their SKUs, Inventory describes the stock levels of all the SKUs.
Navigate to Products -> Inventory
When on the Inventory Page, you will see a table that looks like this:
Here is what these columns mean:
- Available – This is stock available for you to sell and is the same quantity which is pushed to online channels.
- Blocked – This is the quantity which has been reserved/allocated for online or B2B orders received in the system but not yet shipped out. Once shipped, the quantity will drop accordingly.
- Back Order – This is the quantity against which you have received orders but do not have stock in the facility. Learn more about Backorders here.
- Pending Receipt – This is the quantity for which you have sent purchase orders to your suppliers but are yet to receive stock.
At the end of to each SKU row, you will see a set of action icons. The four icons represent:
- Inventory Edit – This includes actions like Adding, Deducting, Adjusting or Marking inventory as Damaged. You can also convert an SKU into a Composite SKU or Delete it from here.
- Barcode Print – Print barcodes for this SKU based on templates configured.
- View History – View the History for this SKU including all modifications, sales and purchases
- View Damaged Stock – View Damaged Stock if any for this SKU
You can upload to edit or add, download, transfer inventory or print barcodes in bulk from the Inventory Actions drop down on the inventory page as shown below: