Primaseller’s reporting feature allows sellers to get a detailed analytical report of the sale they made over a particular period of time. You can view different reports on Primaseller based on various categories. A detailed explanation of the same can be found below.
Primaseller allows you to build reports based on 2 categories:
Attributes of a report
Each report type has the following three attributes:
- Parameters: The parameters include factors like facility, channel, SKU, etc. You will get a report pertaining to the factors chosen for a particular time period.
- Values: You can choose to avail details of the total number of units sold or the total revenue made in a particular time period pertaining to the parameter chosen.
- Filters: The filter will allow you to narrow down your report to very specific values. For example, you can filter by date range, or by the sales made in a particular channel like Amazon, or the sales made from goods taken from a particular facility, etc.
You have the option to instantly get the report for the specified time period, or you can save the selected criteria and run the report at a later point in time.
You can also click on the option, Save and Run, to simultaneously save the criteria given, and also to avail the report instantly.
Once the report is generated, you have the option to view it, or even download it for future reference. At a later stage, you can click on Regenerate to get the report for some other time period pertaining to the same criteria selected.
Creating a new report
- Click on the Reports tab on the left menu.
- On this page, click on Create New Report.
- On the Create Report page, choose between Orders and Inventory to select the type of report you want. Choose between Admin and Public to decide who can have access to the report
- Next, select your report parameters by clicking on the plus sign next to them. The parameters you select will be added to the right-hand side of the screen. To deselect a parameter, click on the cross corresponding to the parameter.
- Next, select your report values by clicking on the plus sign next to them. The values you select will be added to the right-hand side of the screen. To deselect a value, click on the cross corresponding to the value.
- Apply filters by choosing the date or date range for which you want the report to be generated. The various options are, Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, This Month, and Custom Range. Custom Range lets you select a ‘from’ and ‘to’ date.
- Advanced filters can be set once parameters and values are chosen. Options will be provided for you to choose specific parameters.
- You can choose to have the report sorted by the values chosen.
- Once you are done with setting your filters, click on Apply to save the changes.
- Click on Report Preview to see a preview of the report you want to generate.
- Give your report a name in the text box provided to differentiate your reports.
- Click on Save to save your report and Save and Run to save and generate the report right away.
- At any point of time, click on Cancel to cancel creating the report.