The following steps will guide you to setup your printer to print Primaseller generated barcodes:
- Install the printer drivers/software from the CD/DVD you received with your printer
- For installation, please follow the guidelines provided by the printer’s vendor
- After installation, go to Devices and Printers and select your printer in General Settings.
- Click on Printing Preferences to open preferences
- In the Page Setup tab, add a new stock with appropriate dimensions of your paper roll in inches or any unit available in the options
- Add the Label size and Exposed Liner Width. Although these are standard values, if during printing the label’s left/right margins get cut off, you will need to do some ‘hit & trial’ with the values here to set the margins correctly.
- Click OK to save the new stock created. Set the newly created configuration as default configuration to print Primaseller generated labels.
- Now on Primaseller, set the label template with dimensions that match your page setup dimensions. (Navigation: Settings > Product > Barcode Labels)
- Navigate to the Inventory section from the left panel under Products. Click on the barcode icon next to the SKU for which you want to print the barcode.
- Select the relevant label template and paper roll style. Provide the number of barcode labels to be generated, and click on Generate Labels.
- Primaseller will generate a PDF file which can be fed to the printer for printing
Optimal Configuration Settings
Thermal printer configuration settings that usually work best are depicted through the following screenshots:
- Test your barcode with only 1 or 2 labels first to make sure you are getting accurate prints based on your settings
- In case any of the margins get cut off, then repeat step numbers 3 to 4 (till you reach Printing Preferences) and click on Advanced Options.
- Set your vertical/horizontal offsets hereThe more accurate the dimensions you provide, the more accurate will be the barcodes you print.
- These settings are with respect to TSC TTP-244 Plus printer and may vary depending on the manufacturer and model of your printer.