Please refer to this link to check if Square is supported in your country.
Pre-configuration settings in Square
Before you connect your account with Primaseller, please do the following in your Square Admin module in the browser (not in the iPad app)
- Please create a location with a nickname ‘Primaseller‘ of type ‘MOBILE‘. Navigation: Account & Settings -> Locations Ensure that this location is ACTIVE.
- Primaseller will use this location to collect and process payments initiated through Square. We will not be able to connect your Square account until you have this location created.
- Please ensure that you do not connect the same Square account with Primaseller more than once.
Configuring Square in Primaseller
- Navigate to Settings -> Payment Methods
- Click on Add Payment and Select Payment Type “Square”
- Configure whether this is will be displayed on POS (and B2B) as a payment method
- Click on Save
- On the Payment method List, next to Square, click on the connect link which will lead you to Square hosted Login Page
- If you don’t have a Square Account, click on “Sign Up” to fill in your details and create an account on the fly. Else sign in using your credentials.
- You will then see a confirmation message that your Square account is connected. You can go ahead and accept payments from your customers using your Square account!
Modes of Payment Collection
The Primaseller-Square Integration allows you to charge your customers by
- Your Square Device using Primaseller’s iOS App – Note that Square Devices are supported via the iOS App only. On the browser, the other two options listed below are available.
- Using the web application(via browser on PC/Mac or Laptop) where you can directly enter card details to charge against a Payment on an order. This option appears if you choose Square as a payment method for your POS or B2B order.
- Send an email with the Invoice which contains a “Pay Now” button that customers can click, add customer details and pay