Configuring Stripe in Primaseller
- Navigate to Settings -> Payment Methods
- Click on Add Payment and Select Payment Type “Stripe”
- Configure whether this is will be displayed on POS (and B2B) as a payment method
- Click on Save
- On the Payment method List, next to Stripe, click on the connect link which will lead you to Stripe hosted Login Page
- If you don’t have a Stripe Account, click on “Sign Up” to fill in your details and create an account on the fly. Else sign in using your credentials.
- You will then be prompted to give permissions to Primaseller to access your account. Please go ahead and grant permissions.
- Your account will now be connected. You can go ahead and accept payments from your customers using your Stripe account!
Modes of Payment Collection
The Primaseller-Stripe Integration allows you to charge your customers by
- A Form where you can directly enter card details to charge against a Payment on an order
- Send an email with the Invoice which contains a “Pay Now” button that customers can click, add customer details and pay
Collecting Money from Your Customers through Stripe
You can collect through stripe from:
- POS Orders after creating the order you will see an option to collect by email or via a form
- From the order details page of an order through any channel, scroll down to the payments section. Add a new payment or collect for a pending payment