As Primaseller offers a cloud-based SaaS which is a “Pay as you go” model, you can easily track and find details of the plan you have subscribed to. You can also check when you will be billed next. You can opt to save your payment details to use for the next billing cycle.
You can navigate to the summary screen, which displays your current subscription and billing related information, by following these steps:
- Click on the Settings icon from the left menu
- Click on Subscription & Billing under Account Settings
The screen has three sections:
- Section 1: Current Plan
- Section 2: Payment Details
- Section 4: USPS Credits (visible only to vendors whose registered country is the USA)
Section 1: Current Plan
This section contains the following:
- Plan: Our plans are custom built for each size of business. We currently provide four types of subscription based plans. To know more about the plans that Primaseller offers, please follow this link
- Plan Rate: This is the amount you will have to pay for each billing cycle, as per your subscription.
- Add-Ons: Add-ons provide extra functionality along with the existing features. If you have more POS stores or registers than accommodated by your plan, you can add them as Add-ons and purchase multiple Registers and POS Stores.
- Days Remaining: Number of days left in your plan
- Subscription Start Date: Date on which your subscription started
- First Billing: Date on which you were first billed
Upgrading an Existing Plan
To upgrade your current subscription to a higher plan
- Click on Settings icon from the left menu
- Click on Subscription & Billing under the heading, Account Settings
- Click on Upgrade in Current plan information
- Select the plan that you want to upgrade to, and click on Upgrade plan
- Your current subscription will end immediately and a new subscription will begin effective from that date. You will be charged pro-rated under the existing subscription and the balance amount will be adjusted in the new subscription. You will be required to pay only the balance amount for the new subscription. If you have already provided your payment information, this will happen automatically and an invoice will be generated and sent to you.
Can I go for a lower priced plan from the current plan?
Yes, you can. In such a case, the balance amount will be added to credits under your account and your next billing cycle will be re-calculated accordingly.
Section 2: Payment Details
Please note that Primaseller will not store any of your card information. All the information is being stored by Chargebee which is PCI compliant. This means your details are extremely safe.
You can change/update your payment information anytime by clicking on Update. This link will take you to your Chargebee Account info page, where you will be able to make the necessary changes related to your account information.
Section 3: USPS Credits (specific for only accounts which have base country as the US)
You can buy USPS credits in advance and process your orders from USPS. These credit points will go on decreasing whenever you dispatch any orders using USPS.
You can set a threshold, reaching which you will be notified so that you can get your credits recharged. You can even set your top-up amount as per your usage/business requirement.
Whenever you see yourself running out of credits, you can top-up your account with more credits by clicking on the Top-up button.