You can create new users and assign permissions to them as per your need. Admins can expand or limit a user’s access to the various channels and facilities listed on Primaseller.
- Click on the Settings icon from the left menu
- Click on User Permissions under Account Settings
Please note: Option to set User Permissions is only visible to the Admin users.
You will land on the User summary page where a list of all the existing admins and users of the product are displayed.
You can create a new user by clicking on Add User or edit a current user by clicking on the user’s name.
- In the Users and Permissions page, click on Add User
- Fill the Add User form
- Click on Create User, to give permissions to a user. (The form displayed below will be the same when you click on any user’s name to view/edit his details)
- The Status flag tells you if a particular admin/user has active permissions to access channels and facilities. To deactivate any admin/user, you can click on this toggle button and click on Save
The admins have permissions to access all facilities, channels, and registers by default. There’s no need to specify permissions explicitly for admins.
If the role selected is User, then you have to specify the user’s permissions. You can give a user the permission to manage inventory, POS registers, etc. as per their need.
- Inventory Permissions: Select specific facilities a user can have access to. The user will be able to add/update the stocks in the selected facilities.
- Channel Management Permissions: Here, select specific channels this user can manage. He will be able to modify the channel configurations and the channel catalog with this permission.
- Register Permissions: Your users can create orders if you give them the permission.
- Click on the Save Permissions button to complete the set up.
Deactivating a User
You can also deactivate an active user. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings from the left menu
- Click on Users and Permissions
- Click on the user’s name you want to deactivate
- Click on Deactivate
- Choose Yes to confirm
The user will be deactivated.