A supplier is an individual or business who supplies goods to his buyer(retailer/wholesaler). As a buyer, you can raise a purchase order to the supplier for procuring the items you need at your store/warehouse.
A Supplier can have multiple Supplier SKUs which define the Code and Price at which the Supplier identifies your SKUs.
A purchase order typically requires the name of the item, its quantity, price, payment status, vendor details as well as the Supplier’s currency. Hence, before raising a purchase order, you will have to set up the supplier from whom you want to procure the goods.
After you log in to your Primaseller account, follow these steps:
- Click on Purchases from the left menu
- Select the Suppliers sub menu
Steps of adding a new supplier
- Click on Add New Supplier
- Enter all the relevant supplier information on that page. Provide SLA days and credit period. You can always edit it later by clicking on the name of the supplier.
- Enter the address details of the supplier
- If you are subscribed to an advanced plan on Primaseller, you can set Auto-PO creation enabled for this supplier. To create automatic purchase orders, it is important to enable Auto PO Creation.
- Click on Save